lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

Rain.


Rain. That's all there is here is rain. They say it has rained here more these past few weeks than it did in the past year. Just my luck right? I would like just ONE day with a glimpse of sunshine! An umbrella is staple this year in Granada. I bought one once, but it broke immediately. I don't know whether to just utilize my scarf for while longer and wait it out, or possibly throw away another several euro. The chance we had to go to the beach in Malaga was ruined by the sky spitting on us the entire weekend :( I am trying to be optimistic, though. Let's see....good things that come from the rain: 1. I will thoroughly appreciate the sunshine when it FINALLY comes....2. I get to watch people battle for room on the crowded streets for both themselves and their open umbrella (and if I am lucky I get to see the unexpected get jabbed by an unknown umbrella)....3. The countryside is so much greener than it usually is and also, the Alhambra is probably going to be the most beautiful sight ever after this is all done....okay that's enough optimism for one day. I just keep thinking happy thoughts and hope that there is a beautiful rainbow at the end of this everlasting storm!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario